Thursday, December 1, 2011

So Coca-Cola Put out the Wrong Can Too Early. Who the "F" Cares?

Okay, I have not posted on this blog for like a freaking year. I originally was going to put this on my Caught My Eye blog but then I decided this is probably one of the stupidest stories I have ever heard-or in this case the stupidest story I have ever read. If I had seen a video of this, this would be a story that would make me not want to watch the news.

I don't mean any disrespect but seriously, who gives a crap? So what if Coke decided to put out a holiday can for regular Coke instead of for the diet Coke. I have to admit, my issue is that lately I've purchased more beer than soda. Still, if American is so freaking illiterate that they can't distinguish between a regular Coke and a diet Coke can then those individuals have problems.

What really got me going about this absurdly ridiculous story is that people are Tweeting about how blasphemous it is that the Coca-Cola company is supposedly trying to mess with people's heads. This is not only a story that make me not want to watch (or read) the news but it makes me what to swear. I'm serious I just want to say right now who the "F" cares??!!!

This is truly the number-one most stupidest story that I so far have ever seen reported online, offline, or elsewhere! Give me a freaking break. On the other hand, I should say, the only thing I can learn from this is how business owners can make one small, teeny, tiny, minute, fractional, or insignificant error that can hurt their sales.

Other than that, this is the stupidest I have ever heard yet-ever in my lifetime! No wonder the "Dumbing Down of America" concept is not far from reality!!

Anyway, the reference link to this story is here:


A Frosty Reception for Coca-Cola's White Christmas Cans - Yahoo! Finance:

'via Blog this'

No comments: