Monday, December 1, 2008

The Economy is Bad I Heard-Well Know Sh*T!

Okay, enough is enough already. Today I was listening to the radio and what do I hear? The economy is bad. My first reaction was well know Sh*T! Forgive me I am extremely human at times, but I confess that was my first reaction okay?
 
The E-CON-O-MY sucks! I think there is not one person in the whole entire world who has not saw or heard that report in the past year or so. This story is getting as old as the Britney Spear saga that was all last year.
 
What is the U.S. going to do about it? Keeping reporting that the Dow Jones is down another Ga-Zillion points. Okay I get it! We are headed for a Great Depression, so are we going to sit and worry about it or is something going to be done about it?
 
I am not exactly democrat but I must confess one thing. They are good for two things-the economy and ending unnecessary wars. Therefore, since we are stuck with Obama I just hope he does us justice.
 
And by the way the only reason I say that about Obama is I don't agree with all of his moral decisions, or the fact that he seems a little unclear about some moral choices....
 
(Off topic...I don't mind starting a flame war on my own blog by telling you outright I am not for abortion or same sex marriage. Sorry people. Whatever you do behind closed doors is your life, but there has to be a moral line drawn somewhere. I am just not 100% sure, but as far as the research I did during the primary elections I know that he was leaning towards for both.)
...Anyway...The point is...
 
Stimulous-shimulous. Whose idea was that? Dishing out money America doesn't even have to try to help a country who spends too much money anyway.
 
There has to be a real solution besides just putting a temporary band-aid on the solution. This economy is bad and I do hope something is done about it. Hey, it's a struggle to make an honest living. I was like...
 
What's the lesser of two evils? In any bad economy you can always make money writing adult content or tending bar. I don't really want to do either. But hey...some something doesn't happen soon...
 
Well...I don't want to finish that sentence....and honestly that is not a road I want to go down. I just want to be able to make an honest living-and not have to bust my brains or my body doing so.
 
Oh, and another thing...self-employed taxes...
 
I barely made 10,000 last year, which I surely hope changes this year because I work my butt off and deserve to make at least 3 to 4 times that amount. Anyway...my point is...
 
I have to pay over 600.00 in taxes, of which only 300 is covered by the stimulous-shimulous check that I could have used at the time. It's ridiculous! And, I am a tad stressed out about it at the moment!
 
Well, I do have a plan at least. I hope to receive funding to go back to school. Hopefully it will help me stay in the game. Otherwise, too much evil could come my way. I saw the movie Mad Money, and don't tempt me!
 
No, I don't have any plans to do anything crooked. Right now I am just blowing off steam because I am sick and tired about hearing how bad the economy is and that it could get worse.
 
Hearing about it every five minutes is N.O.T. going to help me or anyone else! Newscasters, please! Just shutup already!!!

No comments: